Change is scary. The smallest change of plans is sometimes enough to throw me off. Bigger changes get my wheels turning and I feel my stress levels rise. So what happens with life decisions and major change?
I hit panic stations. We’re talking full-body stress and the anxiety levels to match. (The secret’s out, I have anxiety issues .. funny enough, I think my cat does too).
The first of June. First of a new month and about half way through the year. I’ve been challenged a lot these past few months to think of my desires and dreams of the future. So I challenged my friend over at The Wolf and The Wardrobe to create a 30 Before 30 list. I’ve only just completed mine but wanted to share it with you.
3O BEFORE 3O
- Walk around the CN Tower
- Walk the Kerry Way in Ireland
- Promote to Arbonne Executive Regional Vice President
- Travel British Columbia
- Visit a Buddhist Temple
- Go skinny dipping in the ocean
- Go Sailing
- Camp without a tent
- Create a cookbook
- Drive a motorcycle
- Run a 5K
- Cross the finish line at Tough Mudder
- Attend VanCon
- Donate Blood
- See Canada’s East Coast
- Complete a 365 Project
- Learn to drive stick
- Make a t-shirt quilt from all of my Fandom tees
- Put in an offer on my dream house
- Go away on a Yoga retreat
- Volunteer in a country in need
- Reach my goal physical condition
- Dance in New Orleans
- See one of the wonders of the world
- Have a photo published in a known magazine
- Complete a photo essay
- Host a class or seminar on mindset and empowerment
- Have a photography exhibit
- Plant a successful veggie garden
- Stand on a movie set
Have you ever done a 30 Before 30 or dream/goal challenge? Did you have any trouble with it?
Until next time!